Saturday, February 16, 2008

WOW!

This past week I felt like was the hardest so far this entire year. I had to deal with several very serious issues with my class and I am literally mentally and physically exhausted. The worst issue was stealing... my phone had been taken by someone in school and it just so happened that it was one of my students. I have never been so crushed in my life, then to learn that one of my students, who I do and do for, took something that belonged to me. I could not help but cry like a baby. I was not upset about the phone being gone; I was more upset that it ended up being one of my kids. It is all over finally, and I have my phone back, but my heart is broken and my trust for my kids is gone. Hopefully, with time, my heart will be healed and I don't have to feel miserable any more. I am so thankful that the week is over and now I have a 3 day weekend to settle myself and get back to level ground!

No comments: